11. 6. 2021, Vladimír Klaus, navštíveno 2031x
Po několika měsících veřejného testování tu máme nový Total Commander 10. Práce na něm trvaly více než rok a bylo přidáno nebo opraveno více než 450 funkcí či nastavení.
- Directories created by MacOS on ExFAT flash drives are now shown in TC. They were not shown because they had the inavlid attribute 8: Volume label
- Always show hidden directory "AppData" in c:\Users\ even with hidden files disabled
- Allow user to install key file automatically when double clicking on it.
- Add a "Zone Transfer" data stream when downloading files via anonymous FTP (Ctrl+F), or HTTP (Ctrl+N) from outside the intranet, like web browsers
- When unpacking files internally or via plugins, copy "Zone Transfer" data stream from archive to unpacked files, just like the Explorer
- New zone transfer option can be disabled via WantZoneData=0
- Always look for key file also in c:\totalcmd, even if Total Commander is installed elsewhere
- Allow to use "Windows Hello" on Windows 10 to securely store master password until TC is closed. Use fingerprint, face or pin to connect again
- Use mouse wheel to scroll through directory tabs (like in Firefox) when not using multi-line tabs
- Zoom thumbnails with Ctrl+Mouse wheel between 10% and 200% of the size configured in Configuration - Options - Thumbnails
- Load thumbnails from EXIF data (preview image) from JPG and various camera RAW formats: Canon RAW 1-3, DNG, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony
- New option "Return to locked tab root directory on tab change" in Configuration - Options - Folder tabs
- Show "!" prefix when current dir differs from locked dir on tabs which are locked with directory changes allowed
- New option to only execute command line when it is focused (Configuration - Options - Layout)
- When closing TC while there are unpacked temporary files, show the user the first 3 file names and their origin
- Drop file from outside (e.g. virtual folder in Explorer) to read only directory (e.g. c:\windows): Better dialogs to allow overwrite and copy as admin
- Automatically scale dialog boxes with the chosen font if the font needs more space than the default font
- Ctrl+L on single file now also shows the Zone.Identifier stream data for that file
- Save displayed file types (e.g. *.txt) separately for each tab. Configuration - Options - Folder Tabs - Save displayed file types separately for each tab
- Ctrl+U and Ctrl+Shift+U now also swap the displayed file types if DirTabFilters=1, because they are part of the tab
- Directory menu (Ctrl+D): Option to hide menu items which begin with a user-defined character, by default a question mark '?'
- View modes, Auto-run commands: Put '-' at the start of the command field to not execute commands on tab change, only on directory change
- For locked folder tabs with directory changes allowed, show both the current directory and the locked directory if they are different
- When user cannot save settings (e.g. in Configuration menu or main settings), offer to copy ini files to user profile
- For plugins in write protected directories, intercept calls to CreateFileA/W and all INI functions, and redirect write calls to %APPDATA%\GHISLER\redirect
- Disable redirection of plugins: Add 8192 to RestrictInterface in wincmd.ini or registry
- Specify different ini locations for specific plugins: wincmd.ini [ReplaceIniLocation] (see help)
- New DirectShow media player in Lister, replacing the old one based on Video for Windows (can still be chosen via configuration)
- Support full screen playback via double click or Alt+Enter, leave the same way or with ESC
- Change audio and subtitle streams via context menu
- Configure preferred DirectShow filters via Lister configuration (3rd Tab)
- Show chapters as tickmarks below seek bar, jump there with Ctrl+PageDown/Ctrl+PageUp
- Buttons to jump backward/forward by x seconds (default 10s and 60s, configurable via right click)
- Preload DirectVobSub filter if the source filter has a pin "Subtitle"
- Allow to use LAV filters and ffdshow filters without installing them, by putting them in subdir filter32 or filter64, respectively
- Save last playback position of the last played tracks longer than 10 minutes
- Keep sound pitch constant when changing playback speed, using custom DirectShow filter based on open source SoundTouch.dll
- New option "Additional multimedia file types" and "Additional Irfanview/Xnview file types"
- Internal regular expression library updated to latest version (faster, more functions)
- Warn user when he enters a text in "Find text" which cannot be converted to ANSI and/or ASCII (if checked)
- Allow to use regular expressions and saved searches, with options where to apply them, e.g. one side, both sides, etc. via button [1x]
- New context menu items to show file context menu and file properties, and to edit left/right file
- Show exclamation mark in button "Singles" or "Duplicates" if it isn't down when opening the dialog
Compare by content:
- Show extra listbox with the two lines from the current cursor position for easier character by character comparison
- Show progress dialog when pasting large text buffer takes more than 2 seconds, allows to abort paste, but doesn't revert it
- Focus the bottom 2 line compare list directly with Ctrl+Tab
- Bottom 2 line compare list can be scrolled with cursor left/right, page up/down, home/end, and the mouse wheel
- Ctrl+Mouse wheel now scrolls the two line panel at the bottom even when the mouse isn't on it. Ctrl+Alt+Mouse Wheel still scrolls by page
- Support for OpenSSL 1.1 and newer. The main dll must be named libssl-*_*.dll / libssl-*_*-x64.dll (with *_* the version number, e.g. 1_1), the libcrypto*.dll must NOT be renamed!
- Support checksum created from a stream, showing up as " -" (checksum followed by two spaces and a dash)
- In checksum files created by other programs, more OpenSSL format types are supported: SHA224, SHA384, SHA3-224, SHA3-256, SHA3-384, SHA3-512
- LOADLIST listfilename loads list of files/folders from text file.
- cm_ZoomIn and cm_ZoomOut to zoom thumbnails (like Ctrl+Mouse wheel)
- cm_syncchangedir: Do not enter a directory when it doesn't exist on the other side. Only turn off cm_synchangedir when the user tries again
- Support parameters 0 (or none)=toggle, 1=set, 2(or -1)=reset for the following internal commands: cm_*Comments, cm_*DirBranch, cm_*DirBranchSel, cm_ToggleAutoViewModeSwitch, cm_SyncChangeDir, cm_SwitchLongNames, cm_SwitchHidSys, cm_SwitchHid, cm_SwitchSys, cm_Switch83Names, cm_FtpHiddenFiles, cm_SwitchDirSort, cm_SwitchOverlayIcons, cm_SwitchWatchDirs, cm_SwitchIgnoreList, cm_SwitchX64Redirection, cm_Vis*
- Command LOADSEARCH (e.g. on button): Put one equal sign = in front of name to start searching immediately, two == to start and feed to listbox after search
- Improved ZIPFROMLIST command: The file list name can now contain Unicode characters, and the content can be ANSI, UTF-16 (with byte order marker BOM) or UTF-8 (with or without BOM), and the archive name can now also be put in the parameters field.
- New commands to write file list with details and column headers to file/clipboard
Placeholders for commands in button bar/start menu:
- All placeholders in button bar or start menu like %N, %P now support substring fields in the form :~start,end, e.g. %N:~2,5 (5 characters from the second) or %N:~-8,5 (5 from the 8-last)
- Placeholders %S, %R, %P%S and %T%R now support appended text for each file. The parameter must be in double quotes, e.g. "%P%S.bak" would append .bak to each name
- New placeholder %B for part of path (including branch view paths): %B or %B0 parent, %B1 grandparent etc. %B-, %B-1, %B-2 same but without branch view
- New placeholder %Bt, %Bt1 etc: Parent, grandparent directory of target folder
- New placeholder %B+ for part of path (including branch view paths), start counting from the beginning: %B+ drive with ":", %B+0 drive without ":", %B+1 first subdirectory, %B+2 second subdirectory etc.
Content plugin fields:
- 3 new internal fields: tc->ZoneId, tc->HostUrl and tc->ReferrerUrl read these fields from Zone.Identifier stream data. ZoneId is set to 0 if not present
- Default to c:\Program Files\totalcmd on new systems. If the user fails to get admin rights, change to c:\totalcmd
- When not installed in Program Files, allow to set permissions for authenticated users to read only, installing user to full control
- New parameter /W enables write protecting target folder: /W0 unchanged, /W1 give current user write rights, /W2 give only elevated users write rights
- Last parameter can be a target path, e.g. installername.exe /F "c:\totalcmdnew"
Opět je k dispozici také kompletní seznam změn.